Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So hot in here......


Damn......

Concerned about things getting any hotter in the Mid-East???
Honestly, I am.

Here is an interesting piece from Zmag that I read earlier proposing that the US military Junta will not actually attack Iran.

"...let's imagine, for a moment, what almost any version of an air assault -- Israeli, American, or a combination of the two -- would be likely to do to the price of oil. When asked recently by Brian Williams on NBC Nightly News about the effects of an Israeli attack on Iran, correspondent Richard Engel responded: "I asked an oil analyst that very question. He said, 'The price of a barrel of oil? Name your price: $300, $400 a barrel.'" Former CIA official Robert Baer suggested in Time Magazine that such an attack would translate into $12 gas at the pump. ("One oil speculator told me that oil would hit $200 a barrel within minutes.") "

Not to mention the cost in human life.

We'll just continue to wage a 'covert' war....

No comments:

Resources Map

The content on this will be changing regularly. So check back often. I've been asked a number of times what route I take to eagan. Here it is!
View Larger Map