Tuesday, September 16, 2008

riding is the only excuse you need

When i got off work yesterday, I walked outside and realized what a beautiful day it was. I thought about if I had any errands to run, nothing. Couldn't think of any excuse to go anywhere other than home. Then it dawned on me that I dont need to have a destination. So I checked out Calhoun, and the new 35W bridge among other things.

doctored photo of the 24th st bridge over 35, S of DT



shot of my ride into work this morning. was staring
right into the sun for nearly the entire trip. I've wished
I had my camera a number of times on this route when
there have been interesting/beautiful sunrises/skies
over university ave. its so calm in the morning compared
to the rest of the day.

No comments:

Resources Map

The content on this will be changing regularly. So check back often. I've been asked a number of times what route I take to eagan. Here it is!
View Larger Map